Wednesday, September 9, 2026

August 9 - Hike, Arlo school, Toes Pained. , Last-minute Checking Lists.

​This is our last day to take a hike up Trevor and Diana‘s driveway to the Snow ditch Trail. It’s also the last day to take Arlo to school before we leave for Germany.

I didn’t get a picture because Arlo loves going to Miss Tyana’s so much that he was off and running as soon as Pappy got him out of the truck. 

Shannon and I got our toes painted.


Then it was time for the Alsup’s to pick up Arlo from school and drive to Sacramento to stay at Drew and Erin’s for an early morning flight to Munich Germany. Drew also flies out early to meet us there. 

It will be fun to have the whole Hull, Luckovich, Cingel family together in Germany. Kristen, John, Winter and Kaleb, and Kya and Mason have been in Germany for the past several days.

As Shuff and I sat out on our last night at the Alsups before we fly later tomorrow, we had a beautiful sky. 

The cross in the sky is a good omen for sure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment